The City of Weirton offers multiple convenient payment options for your utility payments:
- Online - You now have the option to pay your utility bill online using your bank account.
- Mail - Your utility bill is delivered to you with a convenient return envelope which can be used for payments made by mail.
- Payment Window - The payment window in the Municipal Building is open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday. Payments are accepted by cash, check, credit card and money order.
- Phone - Credit card payments over the phone can be made by calling 304-797-8500, Ext. 1017 or 1018.
- Drop-Box - For your convenience, a vehicle accessible utility bill drop box is located in the rear parking lot of the Municipal Building in the area between the Millsop Community Center and the Municipal Building.
You also have the ability to view and print your utility bill online, and you can even go paperless! Registering for this service is free, and if you choose to go paperless, you will be assisting in elimination of unnecessary paper waste. To register for this service please visit the SmartBill Weirton website