LAWN CLIPPINGS & YARD WASTE COLLECTION
- Lawn clippings and yard waste are collected weekly, however, only on a seasonal basis.
- The materials must be presented in separate containers clearly marked yard waste.
- Containers shall have a maximum capacity of 30 gallons.
- Brown Paper Lawn & Leaf bags will be accepted.
- Yard waste must be placed at curb set separate from recyclables and regular garbage.
- Yard waste consists of grass clippings, leaves, and shrub trimmings.
- Shrub trimmings must be bundled, and no bigger than ½ inch in diameter.
- With the exception of Christmas Trees, Large branches and limbs will not be accepted.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Public Works
at (304)797-8500 EXT 3002/3003