On Tuesday April 4th Bonnie's Bus will be providing mammogram services to the patients of CHANGE, Inc. Family Medical Care.
• Only screening
mammograms are performed on Bonnie’s Bus.
• Any woman age 40 or older can receive a screening mammogram on Bonnie’s Bus.
• No woman, living in West Virginia, 40 or over will be turned away due to inability to pay or lack of insurance.
• Any woman 40 or older can receive a screening mammogram on Bonnie’s Bus.
• If a woman 35-39 requests a baseline mammogram she must have a payment source to receive a screening mammogram on Bonnie’s Bus.
Types of Payment Accepted
• Private insurance
• West Virginia Breast and Cervical Cancer Screening Program (WVBCCSP)
• Any woman 40-64 who are enrolled in the program.
• Bonnie’s Bus grant funds
• Limited funding is available for women, living in West Virginia, 40 or older who are not covered by any of the payment options listed above.