The Weirton Municipal Building will reopen to the public on Tuesday, June 1, 2021, with the normal operating hours of 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
How we are reopening
We will also be following the CDC’s recommended guidelines to keep our employees and customers safe.
- All workers will continue to have their temperature taken when entering the building
- All workers are required to have a face mask when not within their department
- Workers will sanitize and disinfect shared services frequently
- Will wear masks or facial coverings
- Wash/sanitize your hands upon entry to the building
- Not enter the building if sick
- Maintain social distancing
All bathrooms will be closed to the public.
We will also continue our contact-less payments as follows:
Utilize the drop box outside the building, postal service, online at www.cityofweirton.com, or Call (304) 797-8500, Ext. 1017 or 1018.
If utilizing the drop box or postal service, include account number and name.
Connect or Disconnect service:
Call (304)797-8500, Ext. 1017 or 1018 for further instructions.
Police Report Records:
Send $10.00 check or money order to:
Attn: Records Department, 200 Municipal Plaza, Weirton, WV 26062.
Include the incident number, name of driver, date of accident, and return method (fax, email, mail).
If you have questions, call 304-797-8500, Ext. 1028.
Utilize the drop-off box outside the building (Please Note: Fine Payment) or mail your payment to:
Attn: Police Department, 200 Municipal Plaza, Weirton, WV 26062.
Business License and Permit:
Call (304)797-8500, Ext.1005 for further instructions.
Call (304)797-8500, Ext.1045 for further instructions.
We will continue to monitor the situation to make sure we provide customer service in a safe environment.
If you have specific questions not addressed here, reach out to us (304)797-8500, Ext. 1002/1003.